Header

CurrentMoto Blog on Hiatus

I must apologize for just stopping the posts without an explanation. There are several reasons, but no real excuses. For one, I am having to dedicate more time to writing now in order to work at bringing in more money. I have some rather big projects in the works right now and they will take some time to complete. However, once I am done I will post them here as well...just in case someone is interested in reading them. The next problem has been my connection to the Internet. If you do keep track of what happens here you will remember the computer fiasco; well, that has gotten worse again as well but I am working around it just fine. I simply need a new machine, unfortunately. The Internet connection was a real problem - no stable connectivity for a week or so. Replaced the modem, replaced the router, and tested every single internal connection - all solid and working perfectly, with the notable exception of not being able to have a connection to the Web last for more than fifteen minutes or so. Part of it seems to have been faulty equipment - the testing bore that out for both units when simply using the direct LAN connections. And, the second part is a full-on attack on our connection from parties unknown. I have the logs and will hopefully get a certain ISP to do something about it. We will wait and see...

Anyway, I will start posting again soon, but it will be mostly big items missed by other outlets or just a pull of where you can find the best information on the major happenings. So, please forgive me and on with the writing! Thank you!

0 comments: