Header

Late to The News...and BUSY!

This one only came to my attention at the start of this week, unfortunately. I have had one rather notable week, to be fair to all involved. Run in with the police...for not having an operator's license...but I do have a valid driver's license which does not expire until next year...impounded vehicle...and, of course, it's going to cost me in the $$$$ range. However, there is light for this one. It seems that I have a valid case to plead - poverty. This is factual. But, oddly enough, had I lied to the good officer, I would have only incurred a minor ticket. Moreover, it was a dumb mistake and I made the safest move. Eh, we will see...cities are hungry for $$$$ right now just like the rest of us.
Good news, though, I have a real JOB now in my favorite industry...more later.

Enough about me...This is about the new FIM Speedway GP World Champion: American, and all around good man, Greg Hancock! He claimed it a few weeks ago now, but I just cannot ignore this and leave it off of this blog. Hancock is not only a fierce competitor with a heart that burns nitro-methane, he is also my age ;^)

It's sad that almost no one here in the USA knows who he is...

Congratulations Greg! Someday I'll see you out there...

Please read: http://tinyurl.com/3n8d62w
And, any readers, please at least share the linked article...his home nation should know this story!

0 comments: