Header

Motorcycle-Only Police Checkpoints - Profiling at its Worst

If anyone out there actually knows me, you will know that I am not very much in favor of racial profiling - I do find it a bit offensive. It reminds me of the day when the TSA was supposed to 'randomly' search airline passengers. I traveled a great deal, but in Japan and San Francisco I was always chosen for that extra search - and they even damaged my company laptop. OK, well, let us get to the motorcycle-only police checkpoints. Again, it is 'for our own safety' or so they tell us, but to me it is a discriminatory policy; they always go after us first because they believe that we are politically powerless. This is just like the health care debate - it's not Democrat versus Republican, it's Health Insurance Companies against American citizens...Anyway, this is certainly worth a read, and a good reason to write your Congresspeople if you leave in North Carolina!

http://tinyurl.com/yhqudjq

0 comments: